Monday, December 28, 2009

Lounging



One of my favorite activities is to read design magazines.  I can't think of many things that are as relaxing as curling up in a comfortable chair with a stack of publications and leisurely looking through them.  The following pictures are a few of my favorite places to do this.













I have to admit that this lovely white chair is my absolute favorite.  The amount of sunlight that pours in through the windows is wonderful.


The only problem with such a comfortable spot is that a nap is unavoidable.  

For Duncan the cat, a little snooze in the sun never hurt anyone.


Perhaps we could all learn something from the cat.  All this talk about sleep is making me tired.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I like the chair with white cushions. How about Duncan?